Wellness at Work
Research has shown that healthcare costs for employees will more than triple by 2014, costing the U.S. $3.6 trillion dollars. The Wellness Council of America’s report showed that companies who invest just $100-$150 per employee per year for effective corporate wellness programs are the ones that enjoy positive returns on their investments.
With six YMCA locations and more program sites in Richland, Kershaw, Lexington, Calhoun, and Orangeburg counties and a team of professional health and wellness specialists, we can provide countless ways to improve the health of your company. Our customized programs and tailored corporate wellness membership options provide your company with the tools and services to stay healthy.
Employees who exercise regularly and lead healthy lifestyles incur 31% lower healthcare costs. Some potential benefits to a Corporate Wellness Partnership include: lower health care costs, increased employee productivity, reduced absenteeism, less employee turnover, improved ability to attract and retain high-performing employees, happy workforce, reduced stress, and increase the bottom line.
Your Investment. Our Commitment. Corporate Partnership levels include:
Healthy Steps Partnership
- Your employees can try any Y facility for two weeks at no cost during your company’s Steps towards Healthy Living weeks.
- Employees that join the Y during those two weeks will receive a waived joining fee. Employees who join any time after those two weeks will enjoy 50% off the joining fee.
- The Y will provide information on all our programs and facilities as well as promotional flyers, posters, and brochures to display and advertise your company’s Steps Towards Healthy Living weeks.
Healthy Beginnings Partnership
- Your employees will receive all the benefits of the Healthy Steps partnership, plus:
- Employees receive 15% off monthly membership dues
- Special quarterly wellness challenge program and rates
- This level requires participation of at least 10 employees and payment via employee payroll deduction OR employee bank draft.
Healthy Returns Partnership
- Receive benefits of the Healthy Steps partnership, plus:
- Waived joining fee for all employees at any time
- Employees receive 20% off monthly membership dues
- Special quarterly wellness challenge programs and rates
- Variety of free and reduced price on-site and off-site services customized to your employees’ needs including: fitness demonstrations, usage tracking, lunch and learn events, and wellness screenings.
- Requires participation of at least 20 employees and a minimum monthly subsidy of $5 on individual membership dues or $10 on family membership dues from your company. Payment must be made via employee payroll deduction.
On Demand Services
Our corporate wellness services can be customized to your company’s needs. Ask about our tailored On Demand Wellness Services.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org by email or by phone at 803.748.9622 ext. 129.