The beautiful Lexington Family YMCA has a wide variety of programs for people of all ages and interests with exercise equipment, group exercise schedule, fishing and other outdoor activities.
Amenities at the Lexington Family YMCA
- Beautiful 160-Acre facility with lake, trails, covered pavilion, amphitheater, cabins, etc.
- Group exercise classes
- Wellness Center with cardio and strength equipment
- Boating or swimming in lake from June 6 to August 20.
- Fishing (year-round)
- Walking track and nature trails
- Outdoor basketball and tennis courts
- Soccer fields
Lexington Family YMCA Membership Rates
Lexington Location Only
|Adult (Ages 18 & up)||$0 in January||$31|
|Family (2 adults + dependents)||$0 in January||$46|
Ballentine, Downtown, NorthWest, Jeep Rogers, Lexington and Orangeburg Facilities
|Adult (Ages 18 & up)||$0 in January||$51|
|Family (2 adults + dependents)||$0 in January||$76|
Join online or at the front desk!
Please note: those ages 15-17, those with a corporate membership discount, or those with financial assistance must visit the Y to join.
YMCA Holiday Operation Hours:
- New Year’s Day – closed
- Easter Day – closed
- Memorial Day – regular operating schedule
- Independence Day – closed
- Labor Day – closed
- Thanksgiving Day – closed
- Christmas Eve – closed in 2017
- Christmas Day – closed
- New Year’s Eve – closed in 2017