The YMCA of Columbia Race to Remember is a 5K Run/Walk and Kids 1-Mile Fun Run that takes place in Historic Downtown Columbia on Saturday, May 27. This race is great for all levels of ability and ages. Participants are encouraged to carry a flag or wear dog-tags to remember and honor military personnel who gave the ultimate sacrifice to serve the United States of America.
All race proceeds support the Y’s Annual Campaign, which provides financial assistance to those who need the Y’s life-changing programs and services the most.
NEW! The Downtown Race is fun for the whole family! This year our KIDS’ ZONE will be located in the Washington Street UMC Parking lot, sponsored by Trader Joes! After the Fun Run, kids and parents can enjoy story time, bubble blowing, crafts, and games from 8:00-9:30 am.
BONUS: Knowledge Perk Coffee will be onsite with coffee and pastries available for purchase.
- Kids 1-Mile Fun Run: $10 run/$15 run & shirt
- 5K Regular : $35 (shirt based on availability)
- 5K Day of Race (May 27): $50 (shirt based on availability)
RACE DAY SCHEDULE:
- 7:00 am – Packet pickup & Late registration
- 8:00 am – Kids 1-Mile Fun Run
- 8:30 am – 5K Race Start
- 9:35 am – Awards Ceremony
RACE COURSE MAP:
E Sources HR
Todd and Moore