This position assists in all aspects of HR to strengthen the function, efficiency, and outcomes of the Human Resources Department.
1. Perform data entry including training tracking, payroll updates, etc.
2. Complete online activities including background checks, E-Verify, etc.
3. File and upload HR-related documents
4. Process administrative changes related to employee data
5. Perform recruitment activities such as ad posting, reference checking, etc.
6. Support employees with basic HR-related questions
7. Assist with new hire onboarding
8. Conduct employment verifications
9. Track and update all certification reports
10. Perform other duties as assigned
1. Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Basic in PowerPoint.
2. Employment beyond 30 days requires the following certifications within 60 days of hire: CPR/AED/First Aid.
3. Completion of Child Abuse Prevention and Bloodborne Pathogens training required within 30 days of hire.
1. Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
2. Ability to relate effectively to diverse groups of people.
3. Ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of human resources work.
4. Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
5. Ability to convey a positive and professional image to applicants and employees.
6. Previous customer service, sales, communication or related experience.
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands or fingers, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.