Provides custodial and general maintenance services by keeping assigned areas clean, orderly, safe, and secure; performs related duties as assigned.
1. Schedules, coordinates, directs and performs routine and comprehensive custodial maintenance of assigned facilities.
2. Responds to service requests, coordinates resources and implements the set up and take down of furniture and equipment for a wide variety of campus and community events.
3. Troubleshoots and repairs minor plumbing and electrical problems; replaces a variety of light bulbs and lighting accessories.
4. Operates power equipment such as riding lawnmower, floor buffer, pressure washer, hand and power tools, and facility vehicles.
5. Assists with general landscaping and grass cutting.
6. Performs preventative maintenance in and around facilities.
1. Minimum one year work experience as a maintenance employee.
2. High School Graduate.
3. Background in construction trades preferred.
4. Certifications required within 30 days of hire: CPR, First Aid, Emergency Oxygen, Child Abuse Prevention
5. CDL Driver’s License preferred.
1. Ability to lift heavy items (up to 50 lbs. unassisted)
2. Work safely in an environment containing chemicals, cleaning materials, and noise.
3. Routinely required to work under inclement weather conditions.
Pay Rate: DOE
Work Days/ Time: flexible
Contact: [email protected]