The Downtown YMCA currently has several Richland One Y-Club after school counselor positions available. This is a great job for those who enjoy working with kids ages 4-12 and like having their nights and weekends free! Hours are from 2:00 to 6:00 pm, Monday-Friday except on school holidays and half days.
We have positions available at the following schools. Click the school link to apply.
- AC Moore Elementary – 333 Etiwan Avenue, Columbia SC 29205
- Brennen Elementary – 4438 Devereaux Road, Columbia, SC 29205
- Caughman Road Elementary – 7725 Caughman Road, Columbia SC 29209
- Rosewood Elementary – 3300 Rosewood Drive, Columbia, SC 29205
- South Kilborne Elementary – 1400 S Kilbourne Road, Columbia SC 29205
Under the direction of the Youth Development Director, afters school counselors will provide day-to-day direction and supervision of assigned program locations. Staff will manage groups of children ages 4-12 and lead group games, art/stem time, and help with homework. Staff will uphold the standard of ensuring that all programs operate in a quality manner consistent with the Y mission, cause and values.
Email [email protected]