THE Y… BUILDING TEAM PLAYERS!
At the YMCA of Columbia our mission is to provide an avenue for players of any skill level to participate and enjoy the game of basketball. All players will develop basic skills through practices and apply what they’ve learned during weekly games. Our league focuses on sportsmanship, fun, and family involvement!
We encourage family involvement through volunteer coaching. All coaches will receive training and guidance from their Branch Sports Director.
NEW FOR 2023! The Jeep Rogers Family YMCA will offer an all girls league for ages 8-10 and 11-13.
SEASON SCHEDULE: May 15-July 15, 2023
- Regular Registration Ends: April 30
- Late Registration Ends: May 7
- Practice Starts: Week of May 15
- First Game: May 27
- Locations: Jeep Rogers (Lake Carolina), NorthWest (Irmo)
- Ages 3-5 will practice and play their games on Saturday mornings (no weekday practice)
- Ages 6-14 will practice one day a week (Monday-Thursday) and have games on Saturdays.
Ages 3-5: $40 Members | $70 Nonmembers
Ages 6-9: $55 Members | $90 Nonmember
Ages 10-14: $60 Members | $95 Nonmember
A $15 late fee will be applied for registrations received after April 30.
NOTE: Ages 10-14 will attend an evaluation session before the season starts. Teams will be formed based on the evaluation. This will help us better assist your child in growing and strengthening their skill set. Details will be emailed to parents before the end of April.REGISTER NOW
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Jeep Rogers – Everett Summers at [email protected]
NorthWest – Ashley Brazell at [email protected]