THE Y… BUILDING TEAM PLAYERS!
At the YMCA of Columbia our mission is to provide an avenue for players of any skill level to participate and enjoy the game of basketball. All players will develop basic skills through practices and apply what they’ve learned during weekly games. Our league focuses on sportsmanship, fun, and family involvement!
We encourage family involvement through volunteer coaching. All coaches will receive training and guidance from their Branch Sports Director.
NEW FOR 20223! The Jeep Rogers Family YMCA will offer an all girls league for ages 8-10 and 11-13.
SEASON SCHEDULE: January 9- February 25, 2023
- Regular Registration Ends: Dec. 25, 2022
- Late Registration Ends: Jan. 1, 2023
- Practice Starts: Week of Jan. 9
- First Game: Jan. 21
- Locations: Jeep Rogers (Lake Carolina), NorthWest (Irmo)
- Ages 3-5 will practice and play their games on Saturday mornings (no weekday practice)
- Ages 6-14 will practice one day a week (Monday-Thursday) and have games on Saturdays.
Ages 3-5: $40 Members | $70 Nonmembers
Ages 6-14: $50 Members | $85 Nonmembers
A $15 late fee will be applied for registrations received after Dec. 25.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Jeep Rogers – Jack Miller at [email protected]
NorthWest – Ashley Brazell at [email protected]