With USA Swimming certified coaches and two locations, we provide professional, quality instruction and sport specific training in and out of the water. YMCA core values are incorporated in all we do – caring, honesty, respect, responsibility and faith. We teach sportsmanship and promote physical fitness to swimmers of all ages and abilities.
SEASON: Late-August 2023 thru July 2024
AGES: 4-18 years (Can compete in YMCA Swim up to age 21)
- Annual Registration Fee $50 (Covers SC Y-Swim League Fee and Swimmer Recognition Program
- Plus Monthly Membership Dues based on Group Level
- Bronze $60, Silver $65, Gold/Gold+ $75, Junior $85, Senior $100
- View Level Descriptions (COMING SOON)
- View Training Schedules (COMING SOON)
- YMCA of Columbia Membership | View Membership Information
- Must register as 2024 USA Swimming Athlete
Note: All first time, year-round swimmers will receive a FREE two-week trial prior to registering for the team or joining the Y.
REQUIREMENTS: Member of the YMCA of Columbia and USA Swimming | Ability to swim 25-yards — freestyle and backstroke | A copy of birth certificate for all first-time enrollees. (This is a USA Swimming requirement.)
HEAD COACHING STAFF:
Head Coach Berry Neville, [email protected]
HOW TO REGISTER: All first time swim team applicants will need to complete a swim evaluation first. Once an evaluation has been completed a registration link will be provided.
Note: Those interested in joining the Mudcats may schedule an evaluation and join the team at any time during the year.