Drive-thru COVID Vaccinations Available at the NorthWest Family YMCA in Irmo on Saturday, April 17[COLUMBIA, SC – April 8, 2021] – The NorthWest Family YMCA (1501 Kennerly Rd, Irmo, SC 29063) will serve as a Drive-Thru Vaccination site on Saturday, April 17 from 6-8 p.m. Lovelace Family Medicine will be providing up to 500 doses of the Pfizer Vaccine.
Appointments can be made using the following Eventbrite Link – https://www.eventbrite.com/e/ymca-covid-vaccination-clinic-tickets-149192287147.
To make the process run as smoothly as possible please review and complete the following Drive-thru Instructions:
- Please arrive no more than 5 minutes early for your appointment.
- Please bring a picture ID and insurance card (if you have insurance) and have them easily accessible and ready to be scanned.
- Please PRINT and COMPLETE the Vaccine Consent Form: found at www.lfmvaccine.com and bring it with you to your appointment. The form MUST be completed prior to getting in line.
- Be prepared to wait for 15 to 30 minutes after receiving your vaccination for monitoring, depending on any past history of severe allergic reaction.
- The “Emergency Use Authorization Factsheet” and “V-Safe Program” handouts are available at www.lfmvaccine.com.
- You CANNOT receive the COVID vaccine if: you have received any other vaccines in the past 14 days or if you have tested positive for COVID-19 within the past 14 days.
About the YMCA of Columbia
Over the past century and a half, the YMCA of Columbia has been a community-transforming institution, not only in the Midlands, but across the entire United States. The Y is one of the nation’s leading nonprofits to strengthen communities through youth development, healthy living and social responsibility. Regardless of age, income or background – the Y works to nurture the potential of children and teens, improve the nation’s health and well-being, and provide opportunities to give back and support neighbors. Please visit www.columbiaymca.org for more information.