LIVESTRONG at the YMCA is a free, 12-week, small group program designed for adult cancer survivors.
This program fulfills the important need of supporting cancer survivors in our community. They will work with Y staff trained in supportive cancer care to safely achieve their goals such as building strength; increasing flexibility and endurance; and improving confidence and self-esteem. By focusing on the whole person and not the disease, LIVESTRONG at the YMCA is helping people move beyond cancer in spirit, mind and body.
This program is free to participants and is funded by generous donors to the YMCA’s Annual Campaign.
Spring 2018 sessions
- Ballentine Family YMCA: February 26-May 23, meets Mon./Fri. at 10:30 a.m.
- Jeep Rogers Family YMCA: Mach 20-June 15, meets Tues./Thurs. at 6 p.m.
- Downtown YMCA: February 19-May 18 meets Mon./Thurs. at 6 p.m.
- NorthWest Family YMCA: January 29-April 19, meets Mon/Thurs. at 6 p.m.
- Orangeburg County YMCA: February 20-May 10, meets Tues./Thurs. at 12:30 p.m.
How to get involved
For more information or to inquire about participation in the program, email email@example.com.